- Toll-Free: (877)237-4730
A Guide to
Restoring Your Classic Car
For more information on restoring classic cars, please visit the following links:
- Restoration of Classic Cars: Provides information on muscle car and classic car restoration.
- Automobile Restoration: Deals with restoration of vintage cars and classic cars.
- Restoration Experts: An automobile portal for classic Jaguars.
- Restoration Beginners: A beginner’s corner for classic car restoration.
- Restoration Help: Contains information on restoring cars fast without spending a fortune.
- Restoration Help: Serves as a how-to resource for restoration of classic cars.
- Antique Auto & Classic Car Restoration: A full range of restoration services for classic cars and antique autos.
- Restoration Basics: A site covering some important aspects of Classic Car restoration such as exterior body work, interiors, and chrome work.
- Aston Martin Restoration: One of the best Aston Martin classic car restoration specialists.
- Impala Restoration: A site for all owners of Impala classic cars.
- Corvette Restoration: A club for 1958-1970 Chevrolet Corvettes and their owners.
- Corvette Restorers: A society with more than 15,000 members dedicated to the preservation and restoration of Corvettes.
- Mustang Club: Dedicated to the care and restoration of Mustang, Shelby, Roush, SVT Cobra, and Steeda.
- Restore Classics: Provides restoration parts for Nova, Camaro, Impala, and GTO.
- Automotive Restoration: Automotive performance parts and restoration parts for Camaro, Charger, and Buick.
- Original Parts: A group specializing in original classic car parts.
- Auto Car Restoration: Some tips on restoring a classic car.
- Classic Car Restoration: A DIY network with useful restoration tips.
- Color Sanding: Explains the fundamentals of color sanding.
- Chrome Restoration Tips: Specializes in classic car restoration and chrome polishing.
- Body Filler Basics: Learn the 12 essential tips on body fillers.
- Restoration Tools & Supplies: A place to find classic car restoration tools & supplies.
- Car Restoration Info: Some useful time and money saving car restoration tips.
- Classic Car Restoration Techniques: More basic techniques to restore classic cars for beginners.
- Classic Car Restoration Guide: A guide for implementing antique and classic car restoration process.
- Restoration Videos: Study these videos to understand the basics of car restoration.
- Restoring Cars: Offers car restoration tips and instructions.
- Classic Car Shine: How to make your classic car shine!
- Car Buyers Guide: A comprehensive classic car buying guide.
- Classic Car Test-Drive: More on inspecting and test-driving classic cars.
- Restored Classics: A number of fundamental steps and studies on restoring a classic car.
- Classic Car Pix: Provides several photos of restored classic cars.
- Restoration Photos: Offers snaps on restored classic cars.
- Purchase Classic Cars: Serves as a guide for people interested in buying restored classic cars.
- Engine Restoration: Useful information on restoring classic car engines.
- Classic Car Interiors: Offers tips on how to restore classic car interiors.
- Classic Car Sell: Learn how to sell your classic car.
- Classic Car Club: A premier classic car club with tips on restoration.
- Classic Ford Club: Check out classic Ford photos, links, news, and more.
- Classic Porsche: Search the catalogue to find Porsche classic original parts.
Matt is the Managing Partner at Leland-West Insurance Brokers, Inc. He started with the firm while still a college student, way back in 1984. According to Matt his only remaining hobby is Motorsport ... because its all he can afford ("will work for tires"). Reach him at email@example.com